Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Intel recognitions

Intel was a very challenging place to work. Expectations were high and almost everyone I worked with was extremely intelligent. I loved it.

One aspect of Intel culture that I loved was the regular recognition of effort. While the annual ranking was not a fun part of the meritocracy, the regular recognition was. I was able to reward great service and receive a number of rewards. Most the recognitions came along with a gift card. Both were appreciated. Some of these are certificates for completion of classes. They were also fun to get.

As I am digitizing a lot of my memorabilia, I thought I'd put those in a blog post.They all hung on my cube wall at some point except the Instructor one which was too heavy. As you can see, they only sent me one year for the plaque although I did get awards from them a number of years.


This one says IU, Instructor High Achievement although the flash on the camera drowns out the writing.


 







 



































No comments: